I was on the Veggie Num Num website and had seen Trudys version of this Muffin and thought what a great idea.
So yesterday i did some research and last night I officially tested it and Wolla!
I have created my version of the Pumpkin Muffin and it rocked :)
100 veggie and FODMAP safe.
Enjoy guys I did !!!
Makes 6 muffins
2 cups plain spelt flour (You can use rice flour or gluten free flour)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup of Milk
1)Cut the pumpkin into cubes and steam until soft and tender.
Mash the pumpkin, add the Orange juice and Set aside to cool.
2) Sift the flour and baking powder into a larger bowl.
3) pre heat the oven to 180 Degrees cel
4) Cream the butter and sugar together adding to the mixture the vanilla and maple syrup
5) Add the creamed butter to the flour and baking powder along with the mashed pumpkin.
6) mix all ingredient together folding the mixture until combined.
7) Lightly oil a muffin tray with a pastry brush
8) place muffins into the Muffin tray
Bake for 15-20 mins
Check the muffins are cooked by using a skewer and seeing if it comes out clean.
*Once cooked place on a baking tray to cool.
*Combine the icing sugar and Cinnamon and sift over the muffins to Finnish